Sunday 30 September 2012

Carnival of the Indies

You might have noticed the new badges proudly displayed to the right and left of my blog - because one of my blog posts is included in this month's Self-Publishing: Carnival of the Indies! Take a look! http://ow.ly/dGFYa

The Carnival of the Indies No 24 is described as "A collection of outstanding articles recently posted to blogs" reposted on the website/blog The Book Designer.  I cannot begin to express how totally thrilled I am to see my blog post included in this. 

This site is a brilliant and invaluable resource from Joel Friedlander, a self-published author and book designer who blogs about book design, self-publishing and the indie publishing life at TheBookDesigner.com. He's also the proprietor of Marin Bookworks, where he helps publishers and authors who decide to publish get to market on time and on budget with books that are both properly constructed and beautiful to read.

I strongly recommend any writer who is considering the indie route, or just wants to learn more about the business and communicate with other writers to sign up to regular bulletins from The Book Designer.  It has taught me so much and continues to help me learn from a wonderful community of people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment